Label: WELL AT WALGREENS KIDS SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50- homosalate, octisalate, oxybenzone, octocrylene, avobenzone spray
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0992-25
- Packager: WALGREEN COMPANY
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 21, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredients
- Do not use
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold can 4-6 inches away form body, spray evenly to ensure complete coverage
- Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to face.
- Use in well ventilated, but not windy areas
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immdiately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease theis risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Inactive Ingredients
- Other information
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
WELL AT WALGREENS KIDS SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50
homosalate, octisalate, oxybenzone, octocrylene, avobenzone spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0992 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S) (HOMOSALATE - UNII:V06SV4M95S) HOMOSALATE 100 mg in 1 mL OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (OCTISALATE - UNII:4X49Y0596W) OCTISALATE 50 mg in 1 mL OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (OCTOCRYLENE - UNII:5A68WGF6WM) OCTOCRYLENE 40 mg in 1 mL OXYBENZONE (UNII: 95OOS7VE0Y) (OXYBENZONE - UNII:95OOS7VE0Y) OXYBENZONE 50 mg in 1 mL AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX) (AVOBENZONE - UNII:G63QQF2NOX) AVOBENZONE 30 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) STEAROXYTRIMETHYLSILANE (UNII: 9862TW94B2) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE (UNII: 3V5U97P248) TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8) VITAMIN A PALMITATE (UNII: 1D1K0N0VVC) MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (UNII: C9H2L21V7U) ACRYLATE/ISOBUTYL METHACRYLATE/N-TERT-OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER (75000 MW) (UNII: JU3XHR8VWK) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0992-25 177 mL in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 04/07/2015 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 04/07/2015 Labeler - WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063)