Label: BEST CHOICE NO DRIP- allergy sinus spray
- NDC Code(s): 63941-137-30
- Packager: BEST CHOICE (VALU MERCHANDISERS COMPANY)
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 22, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To use: Shake well before use. Push down cap while turning counter-clockwise. Before using the first time, prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Replace clip under rim and secure cap after use.
- store at room temperature
This product is a breakthrough in nasal sprays. It stays where you spray it without messy dripping from your nose or down your throat. It starts to work in seconds providing up to 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness.
Up to 12-hours relief from nasal congestion. Relief can last All-Day or All- Night.
- Inactive ingredients
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Afrin® No Drip Allergy Sinus*
Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief from Allergies
Up to 12 Hour Relief
Won’t Drip from nose or down throat
Reduces swelling of Nasal Passages
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
IMPORTANT: Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributor of Afrin® No Drip Allergy Sinus.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
BEST CHOICE NO DRIP
allergy sinus spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:63941-137 Route of Administration NASAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: K89MJ0S5VY) (OXYMETAZOLINE - UNII:8VLN5B44ZY) OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) EUCALYPTOL (UNII: RV6J6604TK) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: K679OBS311) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: GR686LBA74) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 3980JIH2SW) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:63941-137-30 1 in 1 CARTON 04/11/2022 1 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 04/11/2022 Labeler - BEST CHOICE (VALU MERCHANDISERS COMPANY) (868703513)