Label: DYE FREE IBUPROFEN- ibuprofen tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0438-12, 0363-0438-15, 0363-0438-99
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
Updated May 19, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each white tablet)
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a stroke
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- you have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:
- chest pain
- slurred speech
- leg swelling
- trouble breathing
- weakness in one part or side of body
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen at 20 weeks or later in pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
• WALGREENS •
Compare to the active ingredient in Advil® Tablets††
Ibuprofen Tablets USP, 200 mg /
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer (NSAID)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2021 Walgreen Co.
†Our pharmacists recommend the Walgreens brand.
We invite you to compare to national brands.
††This product is not manufactured or
distributed by PF Consumer Healthcare 1 LLC, owner
of the registered trademark Advil® Tablets.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DYE FREE IBUPROFEN
ibuprofen tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0438 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength IBUPROFEN (UNII: WK2XYI10QM) (IBUPROFEN - UNII:WK2XYI10QM) IBUPROFEN 200 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) ANHYDROUS LACTOSE (UNII: 3SY5LH9PMK) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYDEXTROSE (UNII: VH2XOU12IE) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) Product Characteristics Color white Score no score Shape ROUND Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;438 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0438-99 1 in 1 CARTON 03/01/1999 1 100 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:0363-0438-12 1 in 1 CARTON 03/01/1999 04/07/2019 2 100 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:0363-0438-15 1 in 1 CARTON 03/01/1999 10/08/2016 3 50 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA075139 03/01/1999 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 pack(0363-0438) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 manufacture(0363-0438) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 manufacture(0363-0438) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 967626305 pack(0363-0438) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 117025878 manufacture(0363-0438)