Label: DR.DADDYS JUNIOR TOOTHPASTE(MINT FLAVOR)- tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium monofluorophosphate, dental type silica paste, dentifrice
- NDC Code(s): 76884-0007-1
- Packager: TB Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Drug Label Information
Updated April 6, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
1. Be careful not to swallow. Rinse mouth thoroughly after use
2. If the use of toothpaste causes abnormalities such as gums or mouth injury, discontinue use and consult a doctor or dentist.
3. For children under 6 years of age, use a small amount of toothpaste as small as pea per use, and use under the guidance of a guardian to avoid sucking or swallowing.
4. If a child under 6 years old swallows large amount, consult with a doctor or dentist immediately.
5. Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DR.DADDYS JUNIOR TOOTHPASTE(MINT FLAVOR)
tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium monofluorophosphate, dental type silica paste, dentifrice
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:76884-0007 Route of Administration DENTAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) (SILICON DIOXIDE - UNII:ETJ7Z6XBU4) SILICON DIOXIDE 15 g in 100 g SODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (UNII: O352864B8Z) (PYROPHOSPHORIC ACID - UNII:4E862E7GRQ) SODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE 0.5 g in 100 g SODIUM MONOFLUOROPHOSPHATE (UNII: C810JCZ56Q) (FLUORIDE ION - UNII:Q80VPU408O) FLUORIDE ION 0.758 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength XYLITOL (UNII: VCQ006KQ1E) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:76884-0007-1 60 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/26/2022 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 02/26/2022 Labeler - TB Healthcare Co., Ltd. (695035143) Registrant - TB Healthcare Co., Ltd. (695035143) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations K.Boeun Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd. 695674074 manufacture(76884-0007)