Label: GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY FIRST AID- benzocaine, triclosan aerosol, spray
- NDC Code(s): 46122-115-21
- Packager: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated April 27, 2015
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
When using this product
- keep out of eyes
- use only as directed.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- needed for longer than 1 week
- Inactive ingredients
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough Healthcare Products, Inc., ownder of the Solarcaine® trademark.
Distributed by AmerisourceBergen
1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Visit us as www.goodneighborpharmacy.com
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY FIRST AID
benzocaine, triclosan aerosol, spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:46122-115 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZOCAINE (UNII: U3RSY48JW5) (BENZOCAINE - UNII:U3RSY48JW5) BENZOCAINE 20 g in 100 g TRICLOSAN (UNII: 4NM5039Y5X) (TRICLOSAN - UNII:4NM5039Y5X) TRICLOSAN 130 mg in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE (UNII: P7E6YFV72X) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:46122-115-21 85 g in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part348 10/28/2011 Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (007914906) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Product Quest Mfg, LLC 927768135 manufacture(46122-115) , label(46122-115)