Label: KROGER JOCK ITCH- clotrimazole cream
- NDC Code(s): 30142-510-01
- Packager: Kroger Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 31, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- for effective relief of
For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- Other information
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 2° - 30°C (36° - 86°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
- Inactive ingredients
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearateClose
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 g Tube Carton
Cures Most Jock Itch
JOCK ITCH CREAM
- Clotrimazole Cream USP,1%
- Antifungal Cream
0.5OZ (15 g)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
KROGER JOCK ITCH
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:30142-510 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Clotrimazole (UNII: G07GZ97H65) (Clotrimazole - UNII:G07GZ97H65) Clotrimazole 10 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength benzyl alcohol (UNII: LKG8494WBH) cetostearyl alcohol (UNII: 2DMT128M1S) cetyl esters wax (UNII: D072FFP9GU) octyldodecanol (UNII: 461N1O614Y) polysorbate 60 (UNII: CAL22UVI4M) water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) sorbitan monostearate (UNII: NVZ4I0H58X) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:30142-510-01 1 in 1 CARTON 1 15 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part333C 08/31/1993 Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528) Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. 206263295 MANUFACTURE(30142-510)