Label: CVS HEALTH SINUS- oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
- NDC Code(s): 69842-715-15
- Packager: CVS PHARMACY, INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 13, 2023
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Shake well before use. Push down cap while turning counter-clockwise and remove cap. Remove clip under rim. Before using the first time, prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers without titling head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Replace clip under rim and secure cap after use.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in AFRIN® Original Pump Mist*
OXYMETAZOLINE HCl 0.05%
12 HOUR NASAL SPRAY
- Fast, powerful congestion relief
- Relieves painful sinus pressure
- Cold & allergies
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
IMPORTANT: KEEP THE CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE ON FULL LABELING
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
1-800-SHOP CVS, V-12431
- CVS Quality
Money Back Guarantee
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributer of Afrin® Original Pump Mist.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CVS HEALTH SINUS
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:69842-715 Route of Administration NASAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: K89MJ0S5VY) (OXYMETAZOLINE - UNII:8VLN5B44ZY) OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: GR686LBA74) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 3980JIH2SW) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:69842-715-15 1 in 1 CARTON 03/12/2019 1 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 03/12/2019 Labeler - CVS PHARMACY, INC. (062312574)