Label: MICONAZOLE NITRATE- antifungal miconazole liquid continuous spray aerosol, spray
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 50804-136-53
- Packager: GEISS, DESTIN AND DUNN, INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated May 28, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredient
For external use only.
Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120ºF may cause burning, intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, and 2 weeks for jock itch
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
antifungal miconazole liquid continuous spray aerosol, spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50804-136 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MICONAZOLE NITRATE (UNII: VW4H1CYW1K) (MICONAZOLE - UNII:7NNO0D7S5M) MICONAZOLE NITRATE 3 g in 150 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ACETONE (UNII: 1364PS73AF) DIETHYLENE GLYCOL MONOETHYL ETHER (UNII: A1A1I8X02B) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50804-136-53 150 g in 1 CANISTER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 05/28/2021 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 05/28/2021 Labeler - GEISS, DESTIN AND DUNN, INC. (076059836)