Label: GELATO APF- sodium fluoride gel
- NDC Code(s): 68400-106-15
- Packager: Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc.
- Category: HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated January 19, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient: Purpose:
- Indications and usage:
Dosage and administration:
Shake well before use. This is a one minute or four minute fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventative caries treatment twice a year.
1. After thorough prophylaxis, fill two single or one dual tray, one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
2. Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for one minute (80% effectiveness) or four minutes (100% effectiveness).
3. Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any excess gel and not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
- Other information:
- Inactive ingredients:
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
sodium fluoride gel
Product Information Product Type HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:68400-106 Route of Administration DENTAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SODIUM FLUORIDE (UNII: 8ZYQ1474W7) (FLUORIDE ION - UNII:Q80VPU408O) FLUORIDE ION 5.6 g in 454 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE (UNII: 6M3P64V0NC) PHOSPHORIC ACID (UNII: E4GA8884NN) POLYSORBATE 20 (UNII: 7T1F30V5YH) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) XYLITOL (UNII: VCQ006KQ1E) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) FD&C GREEN NO. 3 (UNII: 3P3ONR6O1S) FD&C RED NO. 3 (UNII: PN2ZH5LOQY) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 (UNII: I753WB2F1M) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) Product Characteristics Color red Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:68400-106-15 454 g in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 06/01/2016 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 12/14/2012 Labeler - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (014769301) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Keystone Industries 014769301 manufacture(68400-106) , label(68400-106)