Label: DEXBROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE AND PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE tablet
- NDC Code(s): 69367-197-60
- Packager: Westminster Pharmaceuticals
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 18, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to enlargment of the prostate gland
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by doctor. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 tablet every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by doctor. Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Other Information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions? Comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 60 Tablet Bottle Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DEXBROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE AND PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE
dexbrompheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:69367-197 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXBROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE (UNII: BPA9UT29BS) (DEXBROMPHENIRAMINE - UNII:75T64B71RP) DEXBROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2 mg PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE (UNII: O7TSZ97GEP) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) Product Characteristics Color PURPLE Score 2 pieces Shape OVAL Size 11mm Flavor Imprint Code WP;197 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:69367-197-60 60 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 10/25/2018 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 10/25/2018 Labeler - Westminster Pharmaceuticals (079516651)