Label: CVS HEALTH STOMACH RELIEF CHERRY FLAVOR- bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 69842-221-12, 69842-221-30
- Packager: CVS PHARMACY,INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 12, 2023
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
When using this product
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
- chew completely or dissolve tablets in mouth.
- adults and children 12 years and older: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
Compare To the active ingredient in Pepto-Bismol® Tablets*
Original TWIN PACK
BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
Soothing relief for 5 symptoms:
- Indigestion Nausea
- Upset stomach
2-12 COUNT BOTTLES
24 CHEWABLE TABLETS TOTAL
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2016 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Co., the distributor of Pepto-Bismol®.
Package Label for 24 Chewable tablets
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CVS HEALTH STOMACH RELIEF CHERRY FLAVOR
bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:69842-221 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE (UNII: 62TEY51RR1) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MALTODEXTRIN (UNII: 7CVR7L4A2D) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score no score Shape ROUND Size 17mm Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code RP124 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:69842-221-12 2 in 1 CARTON 03/19/2019 1 12 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:69842-221-30 5 in 1 CARTON 08/06/2021 2 6 in 1 CELLO PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part335 03/19/2019 Labeler - CVS PHARMACY,INC. (062312574)