Label: CAL-PHOS SUSPENSION- cal-phos suspension liquid
- NDC Code(s): 50480-137-25
- Packager: Radix Laboratories, Inc.
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated March 25, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- • CONTENTS (per ml):
- Calcium Glycerophosphate .............50mg
- Calcium Lactate ..............................50mg
- Purified Water q.s.
- Inactives: Methylparaben, Propylparaben
- For use as a supplemental source of calcium and phosphorus for cattle, swine, sheep, goats, dogs, and cats.
- Store at controlled room temperature between 59oF to 86oF (15oC -30oC).
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USAGE.
- Administer with care to avoid aspiration.
- Dosage and administration:
- Administer orally as a drench or by use of a stomach tube.
- Large animals: 150mL (5 fl. oz.) to 250mL (8 fl. oz.) twice daily for 3 days.
- Small animals: 2 to 5 mL per # of body weight twice daily for 3 days.
- Do not overdose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Keep away from children.
- FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
- CAL-PHOS PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
cal-phos suspension liquid
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50480-137 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CALCIUM GLYCEROPHOSPHATE (UNII: XWV9Z12C1C) (CALCIUM CATION - UNII:2M83C4R6ZB) CALCIUM GLYCEROPHOSPHATE 12.5 g in 250 mL CALCIUM LACTATE (UNII: 2URQ2N32W3) (CALCIUM CATION - UNII:2M83C4R6ZB) CALCIUM LACTATE 12.5 g in 250 mL Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50480-137-25 12 in 1 CARTON 1 250 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 09/27/2013 Labeler - Radix Laboratories, Inc. (108500091)