Label: S PANAX MIST- sodium benzoate liquid
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated March 18, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
1. NO Corona virus
2. Sterilization, antibacterial, deodorant, fragrance,
3. World Atopy Association verification completed
4. Excellent moisture retention with patented natural
5. 100% Hwangchil extract (natural ingredient)
6. It is not sticky and does not dry after sprinkling.
■ if following abnormal symptoms persist, discontinue use
Irritation around the eyes, ears, mucous membranes, including the mouth, under the skin irritation and rashes
■ Stop immediately and consult a doctor if you experience
1) Hypersensitivity symptoms such as erythema, itching and dermatitis.
2) Skin Irritation
3) Following Instructions when using medication
(1) For external use only (Do not use internally)
(2) Avoid getting into the eyes (if contact occurs, wash well with clean water)
■ Be careful not to inhale or use excessively for a long time (ingesting ethanol repeatedly causes irritation to mucous membranes and headaches or other symptoms may appear. When used repeatedly in the same area, skin irritation may occur.
■ Do not use the product for a long time in the same area as swelling, inflammation or sickness may occur due to absorption through the skin.
It is not recommended to use this one areas that have been medically treated with a cast or bandage.
■ Do not use in combination with soap or antibacterial cleansing agents.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
S PANAX MIST
sodium benzoate liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:76675-0013 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) (BENZOIC ACID - UNII:8SKN0B0MIM) SODIUM BENZOATE 0.5 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:76675-0013-1 80 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/18/2021 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 07/24/2020 Labeler - seo jeong ho hwang chill (694733356) Registrant - seo jeong ho hwang chill (694733356) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations seo jeong ho hwang chill 694733356 manufacture(76675-0013)