Label: COVIDEZE- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
- NDC Code(s): 82577-967-22
- Packager: B&W Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 23, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion & pressure
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- minor aches & pains
- sore throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic
- bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain, nasal congestion or cough get worse or last more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 24 Liquid Gel Blister Pack Carton
SEVERE COLD & FLU
Acetaminophen- Pain Reliever Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr- Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl- Nasal Decongestant
24 LIQUID GELS
Compare to the active ingredients in Vicks®
DayQuilTM Severe Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCapsTM*
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:82577-967 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Acetaminophen (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (Acetaminophen - UNII:362O9ITL9D) Acetaminophen 325 mg Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (Dextromethorphan - UNII:7355X3ROTS) Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg Guaifenesin (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (Guaifenesin - UNII:495W7451VQ) Guaifenesin 200 mg Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (Phenylephrine - UNII:1WS297W6MV) Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) GELATIN, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2G86QN327L) Glycerin (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) Water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Titanium Dioxide (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color ORANGE Score no score Shape OVAL Size 26mm Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:82577-967-22 1 in 1 CARTON 03/01/2022 1 24 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 03/01/2022 Labeler - B&W Pharmaceuticals Inc. (118330546)