Label: TINACTIN- tolnaftate aerosol, spray
- NDC Code(s): 11523-0165-3
- Packager: Bayer HealthCare LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated October 14, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
Avoid contact with the eyes
When using this product
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 150g Can Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
tolnaftate aerosol, spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11523-0165 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength TOLNAFTATE (UNII: 06KB629TKV) (TOLNAFTATE - UNII:06KB629TKV) TOLNAFTATE 10 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE (UNII: 1P9D0Z171K) ISOBUTANE (UNII: BXR49TP611) PPG-12-BUTETH-16 (UNII: 58CG7042J1) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11523-0165-3 150 g in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 09/23/1993 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 09/23/1993 Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC (112117283)