Label: ASPIRIN 81 MG- aspirin tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 55910-600-32, 55910-600-69
- Packager: DOLGENCORP, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 10, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugClose
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctorClose
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- Inactive ingredients
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, silica, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrateClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to active ingredient of Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin**
Aspirin 81 mg
Pain Reliever (NSAID)
• Enteric coated
• Aspirin regimen
Actual Tablet Size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin.
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
DG Health 44-600A
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ASPIRIN 81 MG
aspirin tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55910-600 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ASPIRIN (UNII: R16CO5Y76E) (ASPIRIN - UNII:R16CO5Y76E) ASPIRIN 81 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE (UNII: XM0M87F357) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYDEXTROSE (UNII: VH2XOU12IE) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SODIUM BICARBONATE (UNII: 8MDF5V39QO) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) TRIETHYL CITRATE (UNII: 8Z96QXD6UM) Product Characteristics Color YELLOW Score no score Shape ROUND Size 6mm Flavor Imprint Code L Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55910-600-69 1 in 1 CARTON 02/12/2008 1 144 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:55910-600-32 1 in 1 CARTON 02/12/2008 2 120 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 02/12/2008 Labeler - DOLGENCORP, LLC (068331990) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(55910-600) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(55910-600)