Label: 8 OZ HAND SANITIZER GEL EVERCARE LABS- 8oz/236.59ml gel - evercare labs gel
- NDC Code(s): 75321-6008-4
- Packager: SunBeam Laboratories LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 1, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:
- Alcohol (ethanol) (USP or Food Chemical Codex (FCC) grade) (70%, volume/volume (v/v)) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.
- Isopropyl Alcohol (1.00% v/v).
- Carbomer (0.30% v/v).
- Triethanolamine (0.15% v/v)
- Aloe Vera (0.01%v/v)
- Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water. The firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
- Active Ingredient(s)
- Do not use
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- STOP USE
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Package Label - Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
8 OZ HAND SANITIZER GEL EVERCARE LABS
8oz/236.59ml gel - evercare labs gel
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:75321-6008 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) (ALCOHOL - UNII:3K9958V90M) ALCOHOL 165.61 mL in 236.59 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength TROLAMINE (UNII: 9O3K93S3TK) 0.35 mL in 236.59 mL ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) 0.02 mL in 236.59 mL ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (UNII: ND2M416302) 2.37 mL in 236.59 mL CARBOMER 940 (UNII: 4Q93RCW27E) 0.71 mL in 236.59 mL WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) 67.52 mL in 236.59 mL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:75321-6008-4 236.59 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/30/2020 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 03/30/2020 Labeler - SunBeam Laboratories LLC (105139335) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations SunBeam Laboratories LLC 105139335 manufacture(75321-6008)