Label: ANTI WRINKLE EFFECT AMPLE- glycerin solution
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated February 18, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Inactive Ingredients: Rosa centifolia flower, Water, Soluble collagen, Wheat amino acids, Natto gum, Panax ginseng root extract, Ophiopogon japonicus root extract, Platycodon grandiflorum root extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root extract, Lonicera japonica(Honeysuckle) flower extract, Zanthoxylum piperitum fruit extract, Pulsatilla koreana extract, Citrus paradisi(Grapefruit) fruit extract, Hydrolyzed collagen, Sodium hyaluronate, Dioscorea opposita (Wild yam) root extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Tremella fuciformis (Mushroom) extract, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Xanthan gum, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA
1. Stop usage immediately if any of the below symptoms occur. Continued use could aggravate symptoms, so it is advisable to consult with a dermatologist immediately. 1) Symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. 2) When having the same symptoms as above due to direct sunlight. 2. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema or wounds. 3. Storage and handling: 1) Tightly close lid after each use. 2 Keep out of reach of children 3) Store in a cool dry area, away from sunlight
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ANTI WRINKLE EFFECT AMPLE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:70380-090 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Glycerin (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) (GLYCERIN - UNII:PDC6A3C0OX) Glycerin 2.8 g in 35 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER (UNII: CS4TE8FF7O) Water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:70380-090-01 35 mL in 1 CARTON; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 01/02/2016 Labeler - MIGUHARA (689204213) Registrant - MIGUHARA (689204213) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations MIGUHARA 689204213 manufacture(70380-090)