Label: BASIC CARE NO DRIP NASAL- oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
- NDC Code(s): 72288-703-10
- Packager: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 19, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To Use: Shake well before use. Hold white tabs, SQUEEZE grooved area of cap FIRMLY and turn counter clockwise. Before using the first time, prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Afrin® No Drip active ingredient
Maximum Strength Plus Menthol
No Drip Nasal Spray
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05% - Nasal Decongestant
Won’t Drip From Nose Or Down Throat
12 Hour Relief
Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief
Colds • Allergies
#1 Doctor recommended
Adult Nasal Spray
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
BASIC CARE NO DRIP NASAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:72288-703 Route of Administration NASAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: K89MJ0S5VY) (OXYMETAZOLINE - UNII:8VLN5B44ZY) OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .05 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 3980JIH2SW) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) EUCALYPTOL (UNII: RV6J6604TK) MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: K679OBS311) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: GR686LBA74) Product Characteristics Color WHITE (off white) Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:72288-703-10 1 in 1 CARTON 05/17/2021 1 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 05/17/2021 Labeler - Amazon.com Services LLC (128990418)