Label: CHARCOAL ACTIVATED powder
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated June 1, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
OTHER SAFETY INFORMATION
If possible, call a Poison Control Center, emergency medical facility, or health professional for help before using this product. If help cannot be reached quickly, follow the directions on this label. Read the warnings and directions as soon as you buy this product. Insert emergency phone number(s) in space provided on the label.
Poison Control Center: 1-800-222-1222
Emergency Medical Facility: ____________________
Health Professional: _____________________
- Active Ingredient
- Do not use Activated Charcoal until after patient has vomited unless directed by a health professional.
- Do not use in persons who are not fully conscious.
- Do not use this product unless directed by a health professional if turpentine, corrosives such as alkalies (lye) and strong acids or petroleum distillates, such as kerosene, gasoline, paint thinner, cleaning fluid or furniture polish have been ingested.
- Do not use if poison victim is unconscious or having convulsions. Keep patient active and moving.
- Keep out of reach of children.
When Activated Charcoal is indicated for use, give 3 to 4 heaping tablespoonfulls (20 to 30 g) mixed in a minimum of 8 ounces of liquid or as directed by a health professional. If an emergency, fill this bottle with water. Mix well and have poison victim drink all of this mixture. Repeat dose immediately, if possible. If previous attempts to contact a poison control center, emergency medical center or health professional were unsuccessful, continue trying. If possible save the container of poison.
- Other Information
- Questions or comments?
- Inactive Ingredients
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
charcoal activated powder
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:69784-308 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACTIVATED CHARCOAL (UNII: 2P3VWU3H10) (ACTIVATED CHARCOAL - UNII:2P3VWU3H10) ACTIVATED CHARCOAL 1000 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:69784-308-28 28 g in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 06/01/2018 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 06/01/2018 Labeler - Woodward Pharma Services LLC (026749066) Registrant - Woodward Pharma Services LLC (026749066)