Label: TING ATHETES FOOT- undecylenic acid, triclosan cream
- NDC Code(s): 51769-002-14, 51769-002-28
- Packager: ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 22, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient (Each 100 g contains:)
Undecylenic Acid 3.780 g
TRICLOSAN 0.100 gClose
Undecylenic Acid Antifungal
- Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
• TING® CREAM kills fungi that cause athlete's foot and effectively eliminates odor-causing bacteria (deodorant).
• TING® CREAM has double action: anti-fungal (fungicide) and bacteria (antiseptic).
• TING® CREAM quickly eliminates sweating, itching, odor, burning and cracking.Close
Do not use in patients allergic to the formula, or near the eyes and/or mucous membranes, do not administer to children under 2 years of age.
Side effects: There may appear slight manifestations of the local irritation.
If symptoms persist consult your physician.Close
• Before applying TING ® CREAM wash your feet with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
• Apply TING ® CREAM gently rub it on the affected area in the morning and at bedtime.
• It is very important to pay special attention to spaces between the toes.
Once you have cleared the lesions and symptoms treatment should be continued 15 days.Close
- Inactive ingredient
TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PETROLATUM, WATERClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
TING ATHETES FOOT
undecylenic acid, triclosan cream
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:51769-002 Route of Administration Cutaneous Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Undecylenic acid (UNII: K3D86KJ24N) (UNDECYLENIC ACID - UNII:K3D86KJ24N) Undecylenic acid 3.780 g in 100 g TRICLOSAN (UNII: 4NM5039Y5X) (TRICLOSAN - UNII:4NM5039Y5X) TRICLOSAN 0.100 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:51769-002-28 28 g in 1 TUBE 2 NDC:51769-002-14 14 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 01/09/2013 Labeler - ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS (962732892) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Farmaqro, S.A. de C.V. 588161468 manufacture(51769-002)