Label: BACITRACIN ointment
- NDC Code(s): 0536-1256-28
- Packager: RUGBY LABORATORIES
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated August 25, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredients (in each gram)
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions & Comments?
- Package Labeling:
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0536-1256 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BACITRACIN (UNII: 58H6RWO52I) (BACITRACIN - UNII:58H6RWO52I) BACITRACIN 500 U in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength LIGHT MINERAL OIL (UNII: N6K5787QVP) PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0536-1256-28 30 g in 1 BOX; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 04/30/2020 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333B 04/30/2020 Labeler - RUGBY LABORATORIES (079246066)