Label: MUCUS RELIEF DM EXTENDED RELEASE CAPLETS- guaifenesin, dextromethorphan hbr tablet
- NDC Code(s): 41250-934-14, 41250-934-28, 41250-934-42
- Packager: MEIJER, INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
Updated October 11, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each extended-release tablet)
Dextromethorphan HBr 60 mg
Guaifenesin 1200 mgClose
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make cough more productive
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Do not use
- for children under12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regards for timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 or 2 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Other information
store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)Close
- Inactive ingredients
carbomer, colloidal silicon dioxide, D&Cyellow #10 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, talcClose
- Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM ESTClose
- Principal Display Panel
*Compare to the active ingredients in Maximum Strength Mucinex® DM
Mucus Relief DM
Guaifenesin | 1200 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr | 60 mg
12 HOUR RELIEF
Controls Cough, Thins & Loosens Mucus
Extended Release Tablets
*This product is not manufactured or distributed Reckitt Benckiser LLC, distributor of Maximum Strength Mucinex® DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DIST. BY MEIJER
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544Close
- Package Label
MEIJER Maximum Strength Mucus Relief DM
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MUCUS RELIEF DM EXTENDED RELEASE CAPLETS
guaifenesin, dextromethorphan hbr tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:41250-934 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 60 mg GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 1200 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) CARBOMER 934 (UNII: Z135WT9208) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) Product Characteristics Color YELLOW Score no score Shape OVAL Size 22mm Flavor Imprint Code AN039 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41250-934-42 42 in 1 CARTON 11/05/2018 1 1 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:41250-934-28 28 in 1 CARTON 11/05/2018 2 1 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:41250-934-14 14 in 1 CARTON 11/05/2018 3 1 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA209692 11/05/2018 Labeler - MEIJER, INC. (006959555)