Label: GLYCERIN suppository
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 50730-1092-1
- Packager: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 20, 2009
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
Do not use
- more than one per day
- for a period of longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vominting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if seal under product lid is damaged, missing or broken.
Ask a doctor before use
- if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of two weeks
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- OTHER INFORMATION
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- PACKAGE LABEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50730-1092 Route of Administration RECTAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength glycerin (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) (glycerin - UNII:PDC6A3C0OX) glycerin 1.614 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength sodium stearate (UNII: QU7E2XA9TG) water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50730-1092-1 25 in 1 JAR Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part334 04/20/2003 Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597) Registrant - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group 050259597 manufacture