Label: TISSEN ICM 10- adenosine liquid
- NDC Code(s): 42491-1200-1, 42491-1200-2
- Packager: Dalim Tissen
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated November 27, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on wounds and/or any inflammation of the skin.
3. Stop use and ask a doctor if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: reddening or spotting of the skin, irritation, and/or increased sensitivity.
4. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, immediately cleanse with fresh water.
5. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
1. Wash the face and pat dry skin. Do not use toner before applying this product.
2. Pull the facial mask out of the sterilized tube with the pincers provided.
3. Unfold the mask and apply gently to face. Carefully position the mask around the eyes and mouth to cover localized lines and wrinkles. Press firmly in place and smooth out any bubbles.
4. For best results, keep on face for 20 minutes. Then mist face with purified water to rehydrate the mask and keep contact with skin for another 20 minutes.
5. Before the mask is completely dried, remove it gently from the bottom up.
6. Apply Tissen NF-10 if desired prior to your regular moisturizer.
7. Nighttime application of mask is recommended 1-2 times a week.
8. Store in a refrigerator (2-15℃) after each use
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
TISSEN ICM 10
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:42491-1200 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Adenosine (UNII: K72T3FS567) (ADENOSINE - UNII:K72T3FS567) Adenosine 0.005 g in 13 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength Water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) HYALURONATE SODIUM (UNII: YSE9PPT4TH) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:42491-1200-2 8 in 1 CARTON 11/01/2019 1 NDC:42491-1200-1 13 mL in 1 CONTAINER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 11/01/2019 Labeler - Dalim Tissen (688206356) Registrant - Dalim Tissen (688206356) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Dalim Tissen 688206356 manufacture(42491-1200)