Label: EQUATE CLEAR COMPLEXION FACIAL CLEANSER- benzoyl peroxide liquid
- NDC Code(s): 49035-829-05
- Packager: Wal-mart Stores Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 15, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
For external use only.
Do not use if
- you have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor
- avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Label Copy
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
EQUATE CLEAR COMPLEXION FACIAL CLEANSER
benzoyl peroxide liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:49035-829 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZOYL PEROXIDE (UNII: W9WZN9A0GM) (BENZOYL PEROXIDE - UNII:W9WZN9A0GM) BENZOYL PEROXIDE 100 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) CETYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 936JST6JCN) STEARETH-2 (UNII: V56DFE46J5) ZINC LACTATE (UNII: 2GXR25858Y) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE (UNII: 03KCY6P7UT) CARBOMER COPOLYMER TYPE A (ALLYL PENTAERYTHRITOL CROSSLINKED) (UNII: 71DD5V995L) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) LAURETH-4 (UNII: 6HQ855798J) BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE (UNII: 1P9D0Z171K) MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49035-829-05 148 mL in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 12/14/2016 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 12/14/2016 Labeler - Wal-mart Stores Inc (051957769) Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care (201901209) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Apollo Health and Beauty Care 201901209 manufacture(49035-829)