Label: COLD AND FLU ALL IN ONE- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 72476-198-02, 72476-198-04
- Packager: RETAIL BUSINESS SERVICES , LLC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 5, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Other information
colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
For Ages 12+
Compare to the active ingredients in Mucinex® Fast-Max® Cold & Flu All in One†
COLD & FLU ALl IN ONE
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer - Acetaminophen
Cough Suppressant - Dextromethorphan HBr
Expectorant - Guaifenesin
Nasal Decongestant - Phenylephrine HCl
• Relieves Headache, Body Pain, Sore Throat & Fever
• Cough & Chest Congestion
• Nasal Congestion
• Sinus Congestion & Sinus Pressure
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
COLD AND FLU ALL IN ONE
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:72476-198 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10 mg GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 200 mg PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) CROSPOVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2S7830E561) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MALTODEXTRIN (UNII: 7CVR7L4A2D) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 532B59J990) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color red Score no score Shape OVAL Size 19mm Flavor Imprint Code AAA;1165 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:72476-198-02 2 in 1 CARTON 08/01/2020 12/31/2022 1 10 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:72476-198-04 2 in 1 CARTON 01/05/2021 2 10 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 08/01/2020 Labeler - RETAIL BUSINESS SERVICES , LLC. (967989935)