Label: ASPI-COR- aspirin tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 50844-675-03, 50844-675-32
- Packager: L.N.K. International, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated April 16, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*Close
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctorClose
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
Ask a doctor before use if
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
- Inactive ingredients
black iron oxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrateClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal display panel
Adult Low Dose Aspirin 81 mg
Pain Reliever (NSAID)
HEALTH PRODUCTS CORPORATION
Yonkers, N.Y. 10703 NDC50844-675-32
Product #6ASPI81 ORG031567532
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY
SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
aspirin tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50844-675 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ASPIRIN (UNII: R16CO5Y76E) (ASPIRIN - UNII:R16CO5Y76E) ASPIRIN 81 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE (UNII: XM0M87F357) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYDEXTROSE (UNII: VH2XOU12IE) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SHELLAC (UNII: 46N107B71O) SODIUM BICARBONATE (UNII: 8MDF5V39QO) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) TRIETHYL CITRATE (UNII: 8Z96QXD6UM) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O) Product Characteristics Color YELLOW Score no score Shape ROUND Size 7mm Flavor Imprint Code ASPI;COR Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50844-675-03 10 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/03/2015 2 NDC:50844-675-32 120 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/03/2015 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 02/03/2015 Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(50844-675) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 868734088 MANUFACTURE(50844-675) , PACK(50844-675) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 967626305 PACK(50844-675)