Label: YAKKONGMO HAIR SERUM TONIC- l-menthol, salicylic acid, dexpanthenol liquid
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated February 22, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Water, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, HouttuyniaCordata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Menthol, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Allantoin, RosmarinusOfficinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, UlmusCampestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, MenthaPiperita (Peppermint) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, SesamumIndicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cysteine, Methionine, PsoraleaCorylifolia Fruit Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Butylene Glycol, AbiesSibirica Oil, Cuscuta Japonica Seed Extract, Achyranthes Japonica Extract, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, RhynchosiaNulubilis Seed Extract, RehmanniaGlutinosa Root Extract, CymbopogonSchoenanthus Oil, CynanchumWifordi Root Extract, PolygonumMultiflorum Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, TropaeolumMajus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, C11-15 Pareth-12, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate
1. If skin develops abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots, swelling, and itching while or after using the product, or if the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight, consult your dermatologist.
2. Do not apply on areas with open wounds.
3. Storage & Handling (1) Keep out of reach of children. (2) Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. If the product gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water.
5. People who have experienced allergic reactions to other products, consult a doctor or pharmacist before use.
6. Do not use on children 3 years or younger
7. Use of this product is not recommended for people who are sensitive to Salicylic Acid, people with diabetes, blood-flow disorders, renal failure, inflammation, or flare, or menstruating, pregnant, or possibly pregnant women, as they may experience oversensitive skin or extreme physical sensitivity, or a worsening of current symptoms such as abnormal skin reactions (swelling, inflammation).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
YAKKONGMO HAIR SERUM TONIC
l-menthol, salicylic acid, dexpanthenol liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:73540-002 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength LEVOMENTHOL (UNII: BZ1R15MTK7) (LEVOMENTHOL - UNII:BZ1R15MTK7) LEVOMENTHOL 0.3 g in 100 mL SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 0.25 g in 100 mL DEXPANTHENOL (UNII: 1O6C93RI7Z) (DEXPANTHENOL - UNII:1O6C93RI7Z) DEXPANTHENOL 0.2 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:73540-002-01 60 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/22/2020 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 02/22/2020 Labeler - BOBSNU CO., LTD. (689604898) Registrant - BOBSNU CO., LTD. (689604898) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations BOBSNU CO., LTD. 689604898 manufacture(73540-002)