Label: SALICYLIC ACID- wart remover gel gel
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0219-25
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated July 16, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
For external use only.
Do not use
- on moles, birth marks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
When using this product
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principle Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
wart remover gel gel
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0219 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 0.17 g in 7 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) ETHYL ACETATE (UNII: 76845O8NMZ) HYPOPHOSPHOROUS ACID (UNII: 8B1RL9B4ZJ) HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE (1600000 WAMW) (UNII: RFW2ET671P) POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) PYROXYLIN (UNII: KYR8BR2X6O) CASTOR OIL (UNII: D5340Y2I9G) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0219-25 7 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/24/2012 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part358B 08/24/2012 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)