Label: MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN RELIEF- menthol, methyl salicylate cream
- NDC Code(s): 63941-317-04
- Packager: Valu Merchandisers, Co.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated July 23, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
Methyl salicylate 15%Close
temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Other information
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, ethyl paraben, glycerin, monoglceride, purify water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, tween 80
- Package label
Best Choice Greaseless Muscle Rub
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN RELIEF
menthol, methyl salicylate cream
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:63941-317 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (MENTHOL - UNII:L7T10EIP3A) MENTHOL 10 g in 100 g METHYL SALICYLATE (UNII: LAV5U5022Y) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) METHYL SALICYLATE 15 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CARBOXYPOLYMETHYLENE (UNII: 0A5MM307FC) CETYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 936JST6JCN) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) GLYCERYL 1-STEARATE (UNII: 258491E1RZ) ETHYLPARABEN (UNII: 14255EXE39) CUPRIC BIS(TRIETHANOLAMINE) (UNII: YBM44X0B6H) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:63941-317-04 1 in 1 BOX 01/30/2012 1 114 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part348 01/30/2012 Labeler - Valu Merchandisers, Co. (868703513)