Label: ANTI-FUNGAL CREAM- clotrimazole cream
- NDC Code(s): 73538-001-01
- Packager: World Wide Services Limited Liability Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 8, 2020
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
● Apply a thin layer of this product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
● Supervise children in the use of this product.
● For athlete’s foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
● For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
● If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor.
● This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Stop Use and ask a doctor if
- Inactive Ingredients
- Other Information
- Other Information
- Packaging and Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:73538-001 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CLOTRIMAZOLE (UNII: G07GZ97H65) (CLOTRIMAZOLE - UNII:G07GZ97H65) CLOTRIMAZOLE 1 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (UNII: YOW8V9698H) ETHYLPARABEN (UNII: 14255EXE39) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) GLYCERYL STEARATE SE (UNII: FCZ5MH785I) LAURETH-23 (UNII: N72LMW566G) LIGHT MINERAL OIL (UNII: N6K5787QVP) PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) STEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2KR89I4H1Y) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Product Characteristics Color white Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:73538-001-01 1 in 1 BOX 01/09/2020 1 28.4 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 01/08/2020 Labeler - World Wide Services Limited Liability Company (117352480) Registrant - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA (079424163)