Label: DENTI-CARE DENTI-FOAM TOPICAL SODIUM FLUORIDE BUBBLE GUM- sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
- NDC Code(s): 64778-0373-1, 64778-0373-3
- Packager: AMD Medicom Inc.
- Category: HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated January 27, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- General Information
Indications and Directions
Indications: Topical anti-caries preparation
- Following prophylaxis treatment, fill ¼ of tray with foam
- To dispense, shake bottle vigorously then invert applicator 180° downward to the bottom of the tray
- Insert tray, have patient bite down lightly for a minimum of 60 seconds, up to 4 minutes
- remove tray and have patient expectorate excess
Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the treatment
Medicinal ingredients: Fluoride ions 1.23% w/w (from 2.72% w/w sodium fluoride)
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients
- Contact Information
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DENTI-CARE DENTI-FOAM TOPICAL SODIUM FLUORIDE BUBBLE GUM
sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
Product Information Product Type HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:64778-0373 Route of Administration DENTAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SODIUM FLUORIDE (UNII: 8ZYQ1474W7) (FLUORIDE ION - UNII:Q80VPU408O) FLUORIDE ION 0.0272 g in 1 g Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor BUBBLE GUM Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:64778-0373-3 12 in 1 CASE 12/01/2017 1 NDC:64778-0373-1 125 g in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 05/01/2003 Labeler - AMD Medicom Inc. (256880576) Registrant - AMD Medicom Inc. (256880576)