Label: ICHTHAMMOL 20%- ichthammol ointment
- NDC Code(s): 69396-004-20
- Packager: TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
DISCLAIMER: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Updated January 9, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredient
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Suggested Use
• For external use only • Do not use in eyes • Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds or serious burns • Stop use and ask doctor if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Before using any medication, read all label directions.
Keep this carton, it contains important information.
- Inactive Ingredients
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:69396-004 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ICHTHAMMOL (UNII: NQ14646378) (ICHTHAMMOL - UNII:NQ14646378) ICHTHAMMOL 20 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:69396-004-20 1 in 1 BOX 05/25/2016 1 28.3 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved homeopathic 07/12/2015 Labeler - TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC (079424163) Registrant - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA (079424163)