Label: ASPIRIN tablet
- NDC Code(s): 17714-011-01, 17714-011-10
- Packager: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 30, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient
Reye’s Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early signs of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include
- asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood-thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (ibuprofen, naproxen, others)
- takes more or for a longer time than directed
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever / fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, lever cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritis
- taking any other drug
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Other Information
- Inactive Ingredients
- Questions or Comments
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:17714-011 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ASPIRIN (UNII: R16CO5Y76E) (ASPIRIN - UNII:R16CO5Y76E) ASPIRIN 325 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) METHACRYLIC ACID (UNII: 1CS02G8656) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 1000 (UNII: U076Q6Q621) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) Product Characteristics Color orange Score no score Shape ROUND Size 8mm Flavor Imprint Code AP;011 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:17714-011-01 100 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 05/01/2013 2 NDC:17714-011-10 1000 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 05/01/2013 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part343 05/08/1990 Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063) Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. 078301063 manufacture(17714-011)