Label: PERRIGO ALLERGY D- loratadine, pseudoephedrine sulfate tablet, film coated, extended release
- NDC Code(s): 0113-7777-60
- Packager: L. Perrigo Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
Drug Label Information
Updated October 8, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredients (in each tablet)
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Claritin-D® 12 hour Extended Release Tablets
ALLERGY & CONGESTION
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 120 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Loratadine 5 mg/Antihistamine
INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGIES
• Nasal and Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
• Sneezing • Runny Nose • Itchy, Watery Eyes
• Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
*When taken as directed.
See Drug Facts Panel.
20 EXTENDED RELEASE TABLETS
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PERRIGO ALLERGY D
loratadine, pseudoephedrine sulfate tablet, film coated, extended release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0113-7777 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength LORATADINE (UNII: 7AJO3BO7QN) (LORATADINE - UNII:7AJO3BO7QN) LORATADINE 5 mg PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE (UNII: Y9DL7QPE6B) (PSEUDOEPHEDRINE - UNII:7CUC9DDI9F) PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 120 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) ANHYDROUS DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE (UNII: L11K75P92J) HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color WHITE (to off-white) Score no score Shape ROUND Size 12mm Flavor Imprint Code 7U0 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0113-7777-60 20 in 1 CARTON 10/08/2021 1 1 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA076050 10/08/2021 Labeler - L. Perrigo Company (006013346)