Label: HIMANGCHANTOOTHPASTE- precipitated calcium carbonate, aminocaproic acid, aluminium chlorohydrin allantoinate, dibasic calcium phosphate hydrate paste
- NDC Code(s): 73065-0003-1
- Packager: WOORILIFE&HEALTH
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated April 12, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
1) Be careful not to swallow it, and rinse your mouth thoroughly after use.
2) If any abnormalities such as gum or mouth damage are caused by using this toothpaste, stop using the product and consult a doctor or dentist.
3) For children under 6 years of age, use a small amount of pea toothpaste per serving and use it under the supervision of a guardian to avoid sucking or swallowing.
4) If a child under 6 years of age swallows a large amount, consult a doctor or dentist immediately.
5) Keep out of reach of children under 6 years old.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
precipitated calcium carbonate, aminocaproic acid, aluminium chlorohydrin allantoinate, dibasic calcium phosphate hydrate paste
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:73065-0003 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength AMINOCAPROIC ACID (UNII: U6F3787206) (AMINOCAPROIC ACID - UNII:U6F3787206) AMINOCAPROIC ACID 0.1 g in 100 g DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE (UNII: O7TSZ97GEP) (ANHYDROUS DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE - UNII:L11K75P92J) DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE 0.5 g in 100 g CALCIUM CARBONATE (UNII: H0G9379FGK) (CALCIUM CATION - UNII:2M83C4R6ZB) CALCIUM CATION 7.42 g in 100 g ALCLOXA (UNII: 18B8O9DQA2) (ALCLOXA - UNII:18B8O9DQA2) ALCLOXA 0.06 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength XYLITOL (UNII: VCQ006KQ1E) LEVOMENTHOL (UNII: BZ1R15MTK7) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:73065-0003-1 120 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 10/07/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 10/04/2019 Labeler - WOORILIFE&HEALTH (694860803) Registrant - WOORILIFE&HEALTH (694860803) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations WOORILIFE&HEALTH 694860803 manufacture(73065-0003)