Label: DELTUSS DP NASAL DECONGESTANT ANTIHISTAMINE CHERRY FLAVOR- dexchlorpheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
- NDC Code(s): 58238-226-04
- Packager: Deliz Pharmaceutical Corp
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated November 2, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredients (in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Do not use if
you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostrate gland
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- use only with enclosed measuring cup
- do not use enclosed measuring cup for any other drug product
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) every 6 hours not to exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age:
1 teaspoonful (tsp) every 6 hours not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children 2 to under 6 years of age:
Consult a doctor.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- DELTUSS DP Nasal Decongestant Antihistamine CHERRY Flavor 4oz/118ml (58238-226-04)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DELTUSS DP NASAL DECONGESTANT ANTIHISTAMINE CHERRY FLAVOR
dexchlorpheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:58238-226 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXCHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE (UNII: B10YD955QW) (DEXCHLORPHENIRAMINE - UNII:3Q9Q0B929N) DEXCHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1 mg in 5 mL PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 6V9V2RYJ8N) (PSEUDOEPHEDRINE - UNII:7CUC9DDI9F) PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30 mg in 5 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM CITRATE (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY (Cherry Flavor) Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:58238-226-04 1 in 1 PACKAGE 03/20/2015 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 03/20/2015 Labeler - Deliz Pharmaceutical Corp (826391138) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Woodfield Pharmaceutical, LLC 079398730 manufacture(58238-226)