Label: ALLERGY AND SINUS HEADACHE- acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl and phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 55301-464-08
- Packager: ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 20, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each caplet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare To The Active
Ingredients of Benadryl®
Allergy Plus Sinus Headache*
Itchy, Watery Eyes
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil
Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark
Benadryl® Allergy Plus Sinus Headache.
"SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK"
Manufactured For Your Military Exchanges
Distributed by: LNK International, Inc.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Exchange Select 44-464
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ALLERGY AND SINUS HEADACHE
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl and phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55301-464 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: TC2D6JAD40) (DIPHENHYDRAMINE - UNII:8GTS82S83M) DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5 mg PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 ALUMINUM LAKE (UNII: CQ3XH3DET6) FD&C BLUE NO. 1--ALUMINUM LAKE (UNII: J9EQA3S2JM) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 532B59J990) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) CROSPOVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2S7830E561) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) Product Characteristics Color GREEN Score no score Shape OVAL Size 19mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;464 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55301-464-08 2 in 1 CARTON 06/15/2005 1 12 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 06/15/2005 Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(55301-464) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 PACK(55301-464)