Label: UNDECYLENIC ACID LIQUID- anti-fungal liquid maximum strength liquid
- NDC Code(s): 59779-178-30
- Packager: CVS Pharmacy
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated July 16, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
For external use only.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Other information
- Inactive ingredient
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
UNDECYLENIC ACID LIQUID
anti-fungal liquid maximum strength liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:59779-178 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength UNDECYLENIC ACID (UNII: K3D86KJ24N) (UNDECYLENIC ACID - UNII:K3D86KJ24N) UNDECYLENIC ACID 7.5 g in 30 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ISOPROPYL PALMITATE (UNII: 8CRQ2TH63M) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:59779-178-30 30 g in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 01/01/2014 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 01/01/2014 Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)