Label: UNDECYLENIC ACID- maximum strength antifungal liquid solution liquid
- NDC Code(s): 11673-259-30
- Packager: Target Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated July 19, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
For external use only
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Other information
- Inactive ingredient
Principal Display Panel
Compare to active ingredient in Fungi-Nail ® anti-fungal solution *
25% undecylenic acid
eliminates fungus on fingers, toes and around nails
topical solution with brush applicator
NET 1 FL OZ (30mL)
Eliminates and helps stop the spread of fungal infections on cuticles, around nail edges, and under nail tips where reachable with applicator brush. Topical antifungal treatment will not penetrate hard nail surfaces.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Kramer Laboratories, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Fungi-Nail®.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
maximum strength antifungal liquid solution liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11673-259 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength UNDECYLENIC ACID (UNII: K3D86KJ24N) (UNDECYLENIC ACID - UNII:K3D86KJ24N) UNDECYLENIC ACID 25 mg in 30 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ISOPROPYL PALMITATE (UNII: 8CRQ2TH63M) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11673-259-30 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 06/01/2014 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 06/01/2014 Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)