Label: CHILDRENS MAPAP- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 71205-322-24
- Packager: Proficient Rx LP
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 0904-6645
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
Updated October 1, 2023
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets whole
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Dose (chewable tablets)*
Ask a doctor
1 1/2 tablets
2 1/2 tablets
*or as directed by a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
160 mg Chewable Tablets
Pain reliever / Fever reducer
ASPIRIN FREE • IBUPROFEN FREE
Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing.
24 Chewable Tablets,
160 mg EACH
Bubble Gum Flavor
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152 USA M-17
Relabeled by PROFICIENT RX LP
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Re-order No. 700846
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:71205-322(NDC:0904-6645) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSPOVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2S7830E561) D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) D&C RED NO. 30 (UNII: 2S42T2808B) ETHYLCELLULOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 7Z8S9VYZ4B) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: LX22YL083G) CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (UNII: UG00KM4WR7) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 16mm Flavor BUBBLE GUM Imprint Code 44;450 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:71205-322-24 24 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 09/01/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC Monograph Drug M013 02/25/2005 Labeler - Proficient Rx LP (079196022) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Proficient Rx LP 079196022 REPACK(71205-322) , RELABEL(71205-322)