Label: KIVORIA ACNE WASH- benzoyl peroxide soap
- NDC Code(s): 71131-100-08
- Packager: UberScientific, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 12, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time (if irritation occurs, use only one topcial acne medication at a time).
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling
- Irritation may be reduced byusing the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Do Not Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.
Sensitivity test for a new user: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, apply the acne wash and gently massage into damp skin. Wait 3 to 5 minutes to absorb, and then thoroughly rinse area with water. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use and ask a doctor.
- Other Ingredients
- Distributed by
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
KIVORIA ACNE WASH
benzoyl peroxide soap
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:71131-100 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZOYL PEROXIDE (UNII: W9WZN9A0GM) (BENZOYL PEROXIDE - UNII:W9WZN9A0GM) BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ASCORBIC ACID (UNII: PQ6CK8PD0R) COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX) THYMUS VULGARIS LEAF (UNII: GRX3499643) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) GREEN TEA LEAF (UNII: W2ZU1RY8B0) CARBOMER 934 (UNII: Z135WT9208) GLUCONOLACTONE (UNII: WQ29KQ9POT) HYDROXIDE ION (UNII: 9159UV381P) ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:71131-100-08 1 in 1 BOX 04/01/2019 1 226 g in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 04/01/2019 Labeler - UberScientific, LLC (080459429) Registrant - UberScientific, LLC (080459429)