Label: MENSTRUAL COMPLETE- acetaminophen, caffeine, pyrilamine maleate tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 67091-334-40
- Packager: WinCo Foods, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 16, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each caplet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- you may get drowsy
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
*Compare to the active ingredients
in MIDOL® Complete
ACETAMINOPHEN / PAIN RELIEVER
CAFFEINE / DIURETIC
PYRILAMINE MALEATE / ANTIHISTAMINE
Cramps, Bloating, Fatigue,
Backache & Headache
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by BAYER
HEALTHCARE LLC, distributor of MIDOL® Complete.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY
SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83701
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Comments & Questions? 800-824-1706
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen, caffeine, pyrilamine maleate tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:67091-334 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg CAFFEINE (UNII: 3G6A5W338E) (CAFFEINE - UNII:3G6A5W338E) CAFFEINE 60 mg PYRILAMINE MALEATE (UNII: R35D29L3ZA) (PYRILAMINE - UNII:HPE317O9TL) PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 2S7830E561) HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYDEXTROSE (UNII: VH2XOU12IE) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) Product Characteristics Color white Score no score Shape OVAL Size 17mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;390 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:67091-334-40 1 in 1 CARTON 02/01/2019 1 40 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 02/01/2019 Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 pack(67091-334) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 manufacture(67091-334) , pack(67091-334) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 manufacture(67091-334) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 967626305 pack(67091-334) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 117025878 manufacture(67091-334)