Label: DOCUSATE SODIUM capsule, liquid filled
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 67046-139-30, 67046-139-60
- Packager: Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 0904-7889
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated July 30, 2010
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- DRUG FACTS
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN EACH CAPSULE)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
- OTHER INFORMATION
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
- Package Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:67046-139(NDC:0904-7889) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DOCUSATE SODIUM (UNII: F05Q2T2JA0) (DOCUSATE - UNII:M7P27195AG) DOCUSATE SODIUM 100 mg Product Characteristics Color RED (Transparent red) Score no score Shape CAPSULE (oblong softgel) Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code P51 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:67046-139-30 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK 2 NDC:67046-139-60 60 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part334 07/30/2010 Labeler - Contract Pharmacy Services-PA (945429777)