Label: MINERAL ICE- menthol gel
- NDC Code(s): 62001-0300-1, 62001-0300-2, 62001-0300-3
- Packager: Straight Arrow Products, Inc.
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated July 6, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- Do not apply any other external products to the same area where Mineral Ice is in use.
- Do not rub injured or normal areas excessively.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If excessive irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Do not bandage tightly
- Avoid contact with genital areas, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use with heating pads.
- Severe or chronic lameness should be treated by or on the advice of a veterinarian.
- For use on dogs or small animals consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use, spill or store near heat or open flame
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
INDICATIONS & USAGE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Be sure that application area is CLEAN and FREE of any other medications. Apply Mineral Ice by hand or damp sponge. Be sure area is well coated. Rub GENTLY to insure contact with skin. If desired, bandage leg or other areas with cool wet or dry cotton wraps only. Apply at least twice daily.
HORSES IN TRAINING:
Use regularly before and after workouts.
AFTER STRENUOUS COMPETITION:
To temporarily relieve minor soreness or stiffness after racing, polo, hunting, jumping, roping, cutting, gated performances and dressage. Promotes faster, safer cool outs.
WHEN TRANSPORTING A HORSE:
Apply and bandage as usual before transporting. The horse will be comforted and arrive in better condition to perform and compete.
USE AS A BODY WASH COOLANT:
Mineral Ice when diluted with water can be used as a cool down therapeutic body wash or "brace" for horses and dogs. Begin by diluting 2 tablespoons of Mineral Ice in 4 oz. of water, mixing vigorously forming a smooth uniform creme. Then mix this creme with 1 quart of water until uniform. Sponge or towel apply.
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:62001-0300 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (MENTHOL - UNII:L7T10EIP3A) MENTHOL .02 g in 1 g Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62001-0300-1 113 g in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC 2 NDC:62001-0300-2 454 g in 1 JAR 3 NDC:62001-0300-3 2211 g in 1 JAR Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 09/01/1980 Labeler - Straight Arrow Products, Inc. (061580593) Registrant - Straight Arrow Products, Inc. (061580593) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Straight Arrow Products, Inc. 052165154 manufacture, label, pack Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Tien Yuan Aromatics (Kunshan) 529731655 api manufacture