Label: TOPCARE ANTIFUNGAL MAXIMUM STRENGTH- undecylenic acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 36800-754-01
- Packager: TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 18, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
For external use only
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Anti-Fungal liquid solution over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- The brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle area.
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor .
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredient
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO FUNGICURE® active ingredient*
- Topical formula for toe and foot
- Stops most athlete’s foot fungus and ringworm
- Helps relieves related discomforts
1 FL OZ (30mL)
This Top Care® product is laboratory tested to guarantee its highest quality. Your total satisfaction is guaranteed.
How to Eliminate Fungus?
Toe fungus can affect the areas around the cuticles and the skin around the tip of the nails. Anti-fungal work on contact but do not penetrate the nail,
So make sure tom keep nails clipped and clean away flaky skin and nail keratin when treating affected areas.
Anti-Fungal Liquid solution gets into hard to reach places, right where it’s needed, to treat fungus and stop it from spreading.
When will you see results?
- Anti-Fungal Liquid begins working immediately to eliminate toe and athlete’s foot fungus.
- You should begin to see results in 4 weeks.
- You may need to continue treating to allow for regrowth of healthy new tissue.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, the distributor of FungiCure®.
TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELKGROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
© TOPCO RSE515
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
TOPCARE ANTIFUNGAL MAXIMUM STRENGTH
undecylenic acid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:36800-754 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength UNDECYLENIC ACID (UNII: K3D86KJ24N) (UNDECYLENIC ACID - UNII:K3D86KJ24N) UNDECYLENIC ACID 25 mg in 30 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ISOPROPYL PALMITATE (UNII: 8CRQ2TH63M) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:36800-754-01 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 04/22/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 04/22/2019 Labeler - TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC (006935977)