Label: SKINMD LABORATORIES PURE WHITENOL INTENSIVE- tranexamic acid, adenosine cream
- NDC Code(s): 71974-020-01, 71974-020-02
- Packager: Reviresco Co., Ltd.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated November 28, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Active ingredients: Tranexamic acid 0.2%, Adenosine 0.04%Close
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Rhodiola Sacra Root Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Arginine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dextrin, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate,4-Butylresorcinol, Squalane, Trehalose, Phytosphingosine, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Oleate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance(Parfum)Close
Purpose: Anti wrinkleClose
1. Discontinue use if the following symptoms occur. If symptoms are extreme consult a dermatologist. 1) Symptoms such as red dots, swollenness, itching, stimulation during use. 2) Symptoms such as the ones mentioned in 1) occur on the applied area. 2. Do not apply to parts of the skin that have rashes, are cut, or are infected. 3. Directions for storage and handling. 1) The lid must be closed after use. 2) Keep out of reach of babies and children. 3) Store in a cool and dry place and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.Close
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of reach of babies and children.Close
Uses: For anti-wrinkleClose
Directions: Apply two times at morning and night onto the skin daily.Close
- PACKAGE LABEL
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
SKINMD LABORATORIES PURE WHITENOL INTENSIVE
tranexamic acid, adenosine cream
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:71974-020 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Tranexamic acid (UNII: 6T84R30KC1) (TRANEXAMIC ACID - UNII:6T84R30KC1) Tranexamic acid 0.02 g in 10 mL Adenosine (UNII: K72T3FS567) (ADENOSINE - UNII:K72T3FS567) Adenosine 0.004 g in 10 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength Water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Butylene Glycol (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:71974-020-02 1 in 1 CARTON 12/01/2017 1 NDC:71974-020-01 10 mL in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 12/01/2017 Labeler - Reviresco Co., Ltd. (693937110) Registrant - Reviresco Co., Ltd. (693937110) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Cosmax, Inc. 689049693 manufacture(71974-020)