Label: GOOD SENSE TUSSIN DM COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION- dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin solution
- NDC Code(s): 0113-0578-26
- Packager: L. Perrigo Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 11, 2019
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each 10 mL)
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children
12 years and over
every 4 hours
children under 12 years
do not use
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Cough Suppressant (Dextromethorphan HBr)
Cough & Chest Congestion
Specially Formulated for Diabetics
For Ages 12 & Over
Compare to active ingredients of Robitussin® Sugar-Free Cough + Chest Congestion DM
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GOOD SENSE TUSSIN DM COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin solution
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0113-0578 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20 mg in 10 mL GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 200 mg in 10 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ASPARTAME (UNII: Z0H242BBR1) BENZOIC ACID (UNII: 8SKN0B0MIM) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0113-0578-26 1 in 1 CARTON 09/20/1994 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 09/20/1994 Labeler - L. Perrigo Company (006013346)