Label: PINKEYE RELIEF- aconitum napellus root, apis mellifera, silver nitrate, euphrasia stricta, sodium arsenate dibasic heptahydrate, valerian ointment
- NDC Code(s): 17312-166-13
- Packager: TRP Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
DISCLAIMER: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Updated May 28, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Aconite HPUS 6X
Apis HPUS 6X
Argentum nitriucm HPUS 12X
Euphrasia HPUS 6X
Natrum arsenicicum HPUS 11X
Valeriana officinallis HPUS 6X
The letters HPUS indicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.Close
Aconite HPUS........................Swelling, rednessClose
Argentum nitriucm HPUS.......Burning
Natrum arsenicicum HPUS....Grittiness, overnight crusting
Valeriana officinallis HPUS.....Sleeplessness
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
- For external use only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- PREGNANCY OR BREAST FEEDING
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Replace cap after every use.
- To avoid contamination: do not touch tip to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED TUBE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Contact lens wearers: Consult a physician before use.
- Do not use:
- Do not use if bottom ridge of tube cap is exposed and imprinted carton seal is not intact.
- You frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision.
- You are experiencing a thick, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid.
- STOP USE
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- The condition last longer than 72 hours.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.Close
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use.
- Wash your hands.
- Squeeze out approx. 1/8” of ointment onto fingertip.
- Gently apply directly to affected area.
- Apply before bedtime.
- Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep tube tightly closed.
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
- PinkEye Relief® Homeopathic Sterile Lubricating Eye Ointment is a homeopathic dilution, for details see www.thereliefproducts.com.
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
Lactose, Lanolin alcohol, Mineral oil, White petrolatum.
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Do not use if tamper evident carton seals are torn, broken or missing.Close
FDA Disclaimer: Homeopathic products are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
aconitum napellus root, apis mellifera, silver nitrate, euphrasia stricta, sodium arsenate dibasic heptahydrate, valerian ointment
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:17312-166 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength APIS MELLIFERA (UNII: 7S82P3R43Z) (APIS MELLIFERA - UNII:7S82P3R43Z) APIS MELLIFERA 6 [hp_X] in 1 g EUPHRASIA STRICTA (UNII: C9642I91WL) (EUPHRASIA STRICTA - UNII:C9642I91WL) EUPHRASIA STRICTA 6 [hp_X] in 1 g SODIUM ARSENATE, DIBASIC HEPTAHYDRATE (UNII: 90ZQ7G407W) (ARSENATE ION - UNII:G1DBI405OK) SODIUM ARSENATE, DIBASIC HEPTAHYDRATE 11 [hp_X] in 1 g VALERIAN (UNII: JWF5YAW3QW) (VALERIAN - UNII:JWF5YAW3QW) VALERIAN 6 [hp_X] in 1 g SILVER NITRATE (UNII: 95IT3W8JZE) (SILVER CATION - UNII:57N7B0K90A) SILVER NITRATE 12 [hp_X] in 1 g ACONITUM NAPELLUS ROOT (UNII: KPD2N7348X) (ACONITUM NAPELLUS ROOT - UNII:KPD2N7348X) ACONITUM NAPELLUS ROOT 6 [hp_X] in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) LACTOSE (UNII: J2B2A4N98G) LANOLIN ALCOHOLS (UNII: 884C3FA9HE) MINERAL OIL (UNII: T5L8T28FGP) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:17312-166-13 1 in 1 PACKAGE 05/28/2018 1 4 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved homeopathic 05/28/2018 Labeler - TRP Company (105185719) Registrant - TRP Company (105185719)